How to enrol at Gecko Garden School
At Gecko Garden School accepts all students from 6 months to 6 years, approximately 60 students can be enrolled at any one time in our four classes (15 students per class). We are proud to be very multicultural and our current school population represents countries from every continent (except Antarctica!).
Before registering your child please:
- Use the Contact Us form to schedule a school tour.
- Review our School Handbook for the most up to date information about our school fees, program information, and policies.
- Review summary of Gecko Garden School Program 2021-2022.
- Review our School Fees SY21-22 and School calendar SY21-22.
- Complete your information in this School Tour Request Form and return it to the admin office or email to email@example.com to arrange the appointment.
- Complete and return to the admin office a signed copy of this Waiting List Registration Form in person or via email if you are out of the country.
- Last step of the enrolment in Gecko Garden School is to submit the Student Enrolment Form and Confidential Student Health Information to the admin office or via email if you are out of the country.