Everything you need to know to enrol your child at Gecko Garden Preschool
At Gecko Garden Preschool approximately 80 students can be enrolled at any one time in our four preschool classes (20 students per class). We are proud to be very multicultural and our current school population represents countries from all around the globe.
Before registering your child:
- Parents are welcome to visit the school for a tour of our facilities and classrooms. Please use the Contact Us form to coordinate a convenient time.
- Please review our Admissions Policy.
To register your child:
- Please download, complete and return to the office a signed copy of this Waiting List Registration Form, or
- Communicate with us via email if you are out of the country.
Gecko Garden Preschool runs from August to June and is divided into four terms. The fees for the 2017-2018 school year are as follows:
$350 per new student
$290 per student
$2600 for half-day
$2740 for half-day
Supervised Lunch & Playtime
|+$360 per year(or $90 per term) for half-day Frog, Gecko & Garden class students only.|
(Already included in full-day fees listed above.)
For more information please review the Gecko Garden Preschool School Fees Policy.
Every effort is made to accommodate all children in an appropriate class, but class size is capped at 20 students to ensure a positive learning experience. The names of potential students are put on a waiting list when classes are full. The siblings of existing pupils are given priority and other places are primarily granted based on the order in which registrations are received, as places become available. Gecko Garden Preschool does accept children mid-term if vacancies arise in a relevant class.
Children are supervised at school from 7:30am until 12pm (or 2:30pm for full-day students), but the core class times are:
- Tadpoles: 8:30am to 11am (half-day class only)
- Frogs: 8:30am to 11:15am (half-day class) or 8:30am to 2:15pm (full-day class)
- Gecko: 8:15am to 11:30am (half-day class) or 8:15am to 2:15pm (full-day class)
- Garden: 8am to 11.45am (half-day class) or 8am to 2:15pm (full-day class)
We prefer children to participate in the core class times as much as possible and parents are welcome to come and visit at any time.