Bring your little bunnies along for some egg-cellent fun, including:
- Face painting
- Arts & crafts
- Egg-cellent games (including our version of “surprise eggs”)
- Little bunnies yoga (10am-10:15am & 10:30am-10:45am)
- Bunny Storytime (all morning)
- Free play in the playground
- Open day to meet teachers and parents
- AND, of course, Easter Egg Hunts with the Easter Bunny!*
Come along if you’re looking for something fun and a bit different to entertain your little ones and also if you’re interested in finding out more about our school – an international preschool specialising in play-based learning. Teachers and parents will be on hand to answer any questions you may have.
Entry and all activities are FREE except for the Easter egg Hunt, which is $2 per child. We recommend parents pre register for the hunt to avoid disappointment. Please email email@example.com
* Easter Egg Hunt details:
- 1 & 2 year olds: 9:15am or 10:30am
- 3 & 4 year olds: 9:35am or 11:10am
- 5 & 6 year olds: 10am or 10:50am
We’re also pleased to offer a 10% discount to any family who registers and pays for our Summer School program during the Easter egg Hunt & Open Day event. We have an exciting theme planned for this year. Find out more on our Holiday Programs page.
See you there!
Download the flyer (700KB)
Please note: while Easter is traditionally a Christian holiday, this is a non-religious event.
Important dates in the school calendar
- Term 1: Thursday 3 August – Friday 13 October 2017
- Term 2: Monday 16 October – Friday 22 December 2017
- Term 3: Wednesday 17 January – Friday 23 March 2018
- Term 4: Monday 26 March – Thursday 31 May 2018
The preschool follows all of the major Cambodian holidays and has longer breaks for the Christmas / New Year period as well as the summer.
See the Gecko Garden Preschool Calendar 2017-18 for more information, including school events, faculty only days and parent/teacher interviews.
Pictured: The Halloween Party is an annual tradition enjoyed by
Gecko Garden Preschool families and the wider community.